Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2-1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses, divided
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 12 flour tortilla s (6 inch)
- 1-1/2 cups Thick & Chunky Salsa
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, soup, 3/4 cup cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream and 3 Tbsp. cilantro. Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
- Place, seam sides down, in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining sour cream and cilantro.
Fuente: My Food and Family
Mexican Fresh Cheese in Houston, Mexican Cheese in Houston, Oaxaca Fresh Cheese, Oaxaca Cheese, grilled Cheese, Salvadoran Cream, Mexican cream, grilleding Cheese, Creamery, Cow's Milk Cheese, Sheep's Milk Cheese, Goat's Milk Cheese, Cow's Milk Cream, Sheep's Milk Cream, Goat's Milk Cream, Sheep's Milk Cream, Goat's Milk Cream, Pasteurized Milk Cheese, Pasteurized Milk Cream, Fresh Cream Cheese, Cheese & Cream, Block Cheese, Grated Cheese, Sliced Cheese, Homemade Fresh Cheese, Homemade Fresh Cream, El Tampiqueño Cheese Products
CALL NOW AT (832) 206-1303 FOR A QUOTE, OR CONTACT US. El Tampiqueño Cheese Products is a family business dedicated to the production of typical regional cheeses and creams, which specializes in cheese, oaxaca cheese, grill cheese, Mexican cream and Salvadoran cream in different forms and sizes.